.

Warning: This Blog is not to be taken too seriously. Proceed with sarcasm

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wool socks and Gorros

Fall is here.


Or.... summer is gone.....


Ya, Ya, Ya.... I'm probably just whining.


To those of you in Oregon, and anywhere else North of the Line,


It has been fall for awhile, and now it is feeling like winter.


But down here in Baja- the sun prefers to shine daily.


So you will find me here complaining about my 50 degree nights for the next few weeks.



Entonces, I have been parking it in my Mustard-ColoredChair


{You should be jealous, because She is lovely}.


Gorros {Beanies} are the creation of choice for right now.


They take me no time at all, and I can warm my ears in them.


With these concrete floors i am thinking that I should start weaving rag rugs though.....



I'll let you know if I get that crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment